Tadaaa! Finally, a FAQ-like humourous-o-satire-ish blog about Portuguese daily life, written by native Portuguese. Please do not take me seriously, in my posts, as I intend to do the same to myself. Have fun, send hate-mail, and ask questions. And laugh, damn it.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Question #3: Are Portuguese people talented?

Yes. We have a show, called "Aqui há talento" (something like "Here we have talent"), where talented people from all over the country show their talents in a live audience, and are evaluated by 3 rough judges. Many thanks to sUPERgAIOLAS for sharing this.

This buddy imitated:

- An old train
- A sheep
- A "graniza" (a kind of bird)
- A bull
- A pig
- A pig (on the death row)
- A cat
- A dog

This show is fertile with talented people like this guy. I guess I'll post more of them later.

No comments: